IMAC (Install, Moves, Adds and Changes) covers day-to-day activities associated with the scheduling and installation of hardware and software, changes to configuration, and de-installation and relocation of equipment, including connectivity testing, data transfer and user orientation.
Our on-site IMAC service is conducted with minimum disturbance to the day-to-day operation of your business, and provides end-users on-hand training. IMAC services from Skinny IT offer you consistent white glove service levels almost anyplace you need them, and our thorough and reliable personnel will treat your problems like their own.
- Unpacking and connecting new systems
- Attaching peripheral devices that are part of the supported products
- Performing manufacturer’s standard installation tests to verify the hardware and software are functional with network connectivity
- Disconnecting current system units, including the directly attached peripheral devices
- Packing equipment to move from existing location to new location
- Unpacking and reconnecting the same system unit and the directly attached peripheral devices at the new location
- Verifying the hardware and software are functional with network connectivity
- Installing an additional external device and appropriate device driver to a currently installed system unit
- Installing software standard products to a currently installed system unit
- Verification through testing upon completion